We are always up for inducting young, energetic and dynamic individuals. At RAMA, you are exposed to challenging opportunities to deliver quality professional services in a cohesive environment that recognizes true potential and rewards deserving performance.
We seek experienced individuals capable of delivering a wide range of value-added services to our clients, while helping them to confront today’s critical issues head on while working under direct supervision of Partners / Directors.
We have regular in-house and external training sessions to enhance the knowledge in the areas of ERP. You will have rapid career progression and evolve into a best-in-class professional. Our Consultants are highly respected in the ERP world for their exceptional experience and auditing skills.
Technical Navision Consultant
Job Description –
- Experience of 1-10 years
- Technical Specification Documentation
- Report development
- Functional Development
- Installation of Microsoft Dynamics Navision in servers
- Installation of SQL servers and Share point
- Technical Support to users
- Helping client company in various phases of implementation in the technical Areas
- Data Migration procedures and interface designing
- Capable of suggesting sizing to clients for hardware installation
- They should be self-motivated and capable to work independently with limited supervision of technical lead
- Must have done at least one end to end ERP Implementation in NAV environment in Manufacturing industry in technical Capacity
- Techno functional capabilities will be preferred
- Customization experience in CRM, LS retail, mobile Application will be added advantage
- Candidates should have valid passport.