We are always up for inducting young, energetic and dynamic individuals. At RAMA, you are exposed to challenging opportunities to deliver quality professional services in a cohesive environment that recognizes true potential and rewards deserving performance.
We seek experienced individuals capable of delivering a wide range of value-added services to our clients, while helping them to confront today’s critical issues head on while working under direct supervision of Partners / Directors.
We have regular in-house and external training sessions to enhance the knowledge in the areas of ERP. You will have rapid career progression and evolve into a best-in-class professional. Our Consultants are highly respected in the ERP world for their exceptional experience and auditing skills.
1. Navision Functional Consultant
Job Description –
- End to End Navision Implementation/Up-gradation (Version 16 or 17)
- Post Go Live Support
- Supporting customers under AMC
- Providing quality implementation and support service
- Providing solution to various scenarios for new and existing customer
- Providing Demo to clients
- Providing training to users
- Conducting of User Acceptance Test
- They should be self-motivated and capable to handle clients independently with limited supervision of Project Managers
- Must have done at least one end to end ERP Implementation in NAV environment in Manufacturing industry in Functional Capacity
- Techno functional capabilities will be preferred
- Implementation experience in CRM, LS retail, mobile Application will be added advantage.